Tuesday 15 September 2015

Top 10 Tuesday: Favourite Covers


Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! Today's topic was a free choice, so I will be listing my top 10 favourite covers (I have not read those marked with * yet):

1. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz



2. The Land of Stories Series by Chris Colfer

3. The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell*


4. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray*

5. Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell (I'm so upset I don't have this cover!)*

6. Uprooted by Naomi Novik*

7. The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer*

8. Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine*

9. Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater

10. Prisoner of Azkaban (New Cover) by J. K. Rowling

Let me know what your favourite book covers are!

8 comments:

  1. oh my goodness - those are some gorgeous covers! They make me instantly want to read the books, even without knowing what they're about! Personally, I also love Melanie Dickerson's covers. They're always so breathtaking! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked up her books - I've never read any of them but they look so wonderfully magical. The costumes remind me of the ones in Once Upon A Time.

      Delete
  2. AHHHHHH all of these are gorgeous!
    I've been wanting to read A thousand Pieces of You and Aristotle and Dante for the longest time now. Great Post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love Artistotle and Dante but I've yet to read A Thousand Pieces of You. I really want to own a copy because it's so beautiful, but I've read mixed reviews and I don't want to be disappointed.

      Delete
  3. Great choices! Ink and Bone was great and the cover is gorgeous. I love the new Prisoner of Azkaban cover, too. And I haven't read any of these others, but they look so pretty! I also love the cover for Rick Riordan's upcoming book, and the two books I got at the library today (All We Have Is Now and Under a Painted Sky) are seriously gorgeous.

    My TTT: http://thespellboundreader.blogspot.com/2015/09/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-endings.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover for Riordan's Magnus Chase looks incredible! I can't wait to read it.
      The cover of All We Have is Now reminds me of Welcome to Night Vale with it's purple colour scheme and Under a Painted Sky looks lovely!

      Delete
  4. I really loved the font style of Aristotle and Dante - it really made the cover sing, in my opinion.
    Thanks for the list! I'm a sucker for pretty covers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree. The illustrator is Sarah J Coleman and all of her cover art is so beautifully detalied.

      Delete