Tuesday 15 December 2015

Top 10 Tuesday: Best Books of 2015

Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is my top 10 favourite books that I have read this year:


1. The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde (5 stars - book review)

2. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness (4.5 stars - book review)

3. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (5 stars - book review)



4. The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas (4.5 stars)

5. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater (4.5 stars - mini review - review of book 1 - series review)

6. Wonder by R.J. Palacio (5 stars - book review - mini review)


7. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz (4.5 stars - book review - mini review)

8. The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August by Claire North (4.5 stars - book review)

9. A Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde (5 stars)

10. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (5 stars - book review)

2 comments:

  1. The Picture of Dorian Grey and The Great Gatsby were two of my favorites in high school and college. Glad you give The Dream Thieves high praise, because I really need to finish that series. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dorian and Gatsby are officially two of my favourite books of all time, not just this year. They've encouraged me to read more classics. As for the Dream Thieves - I loved it. It's definitely my favourite in the series, although that might be because the focus is on Ronan. Thank you!

      Delete