Friday 29 January 2016

January Wrap Up // Good Reads and Re-Reads

Monthly Wrap Up is where I wrap up my reading, book hauls and other loves I have discovered by the end of the month.


Reading Wrap Up
  • The Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling - 5 stars - Read My Review
  • Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine - 5 stars - Read My Review
  • The Art of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson - 4 stars - Read My Review
  • The Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling - 4.5 stars
  • The Prizoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling - 5 stars

Book Haul
I'm on a book buying ban! That's right my friends, I have not bought a single book for the whole month of January. Will I keep it up for February? Who knows?

Other Favourites
  • Blue Neighbourhood by Troye Sivan - I actually bought this album in December, but I've been listening to it since then all the way into the new year. I reviewed Troye's EP in September and this album is like the extended edition. Listening to it is like floating on a fluffy cloud - that's how beautiful it is.
  • Serial Season 2 - I sped through the first season of Serial in December and became slightly addicted to it. I'm not sure if I like this season quite as much as the first because it doesn't feel as personal, but that may be because the story for this season 2 is not set in a situation I could ever relate to.
  • Graze - I've restarted my Graze Box subscription and I've missed it so much! Getting tasty snacks every other Thursday brightens up my week.

Post Catch Up

No comments:

Post a Comment