Tuesday 2 February 2016

TTT // Books that Dive into the Future

Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week I had the choice between the past and the future, and since I don't have any favourite eras in history to read about, I thought I'd look at some interpretations of what our future will look like.


1. The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell 

2. Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell

3. The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August by Claire North


4. Flood Child by Emily Diamand

5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

6. The Host by Stephenie Meyer

5 comments:

  1. I like your picks this week! The Host is a book that I don't think gets enough credit, I think that it is really interesting and engaging. Aside from that and The Hunger Games, I haven't read the rest of these, but they do look interesting, so I will be adding a few to my TBR :)
    here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's been a while since I read The Host but I enjoyed it so much. I suppose it didn't get the recognition it deserved because it was overshadowed by how big the Twilight series was.

      Delete
  2. Ooh I love The Hunger Games!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/02/02/top-ten-tuesday-42/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved The Host- such a gripping read and unique too. Great picks! :) Here's my TTT @ Emma's Bookery if you would like to check it out, have a great day :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list. The only one of these I’ve read is The Hunger Games, but I’ve heard good things about the others.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete