Friday 25 March 2016

Why is reading ARCs as I get them so difficult?

I request ARCs faster than I have time to read them. And when I do have time to read them - I don't. There is no good reason for this other than me being a silly egg.

I have 5 books from Netgalley (I just read Carry On this month), plus 5 books on my kindle, plus 10 books on my shelf, plus 3 books from the library. All unread. So I suppose the answer to 'why am I not reading these?' is that I've got so many other things to read.

From now onwards I'm going to stop requesting ARCs from Netgalley until I've read the ones I already have.



Have you read any of these? Tell me about them and link me to reviews if you have any so I can be more excited for them.

2 comments:

  1. You are not alone. I have lots of ARCs I still need to read. I stopped requesting at Netgalley too. I'm a mood reader so this makes it harder for me to read ARCs right when I get them unless it's for a tour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know I'm not alone! I hope you can get through all your ARCs :)

      Delete