Friday 29 April 2016

April Wrap Up // Badass Girls and Raven Boys

This month I stress-watched too many cartoons and prepared myself for The Raven King by going back to the beginning and rediscovering my love for The Raven Cycle.

Reading Wrap Up
Book Haul
  • The Raven Cycle (books 1-4) by Maggie Stiefvater - I needed to reread the whole series before The Raven King came out, so obviously that meant I needed physical copies of the series.
  • Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell - How could I decline a free book by an amazing author?
  • Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton - There is so much hype surrounding this book, but it was the cover and the Middle Eastern setting that convinced me to buy it!
Other Favourites
  • Tokyo Mew Mew Anime - I've been reliving my childhood with this anime. I adored it when I was younger but never saw season 2 since it wasn't dubed in English, so I thought it was time to change that and watch the Japanese with the subtitles.
  • Miraculous - How did I get hooked on a cartoon about a Parisian Superhero called Ladybug? How did this happen? I don't know, but I love it regardless. 
Post Catch Up

I'm going on a little blogging break in the months of May and June. My exams are coming up, so blogging is not my current priority. I'll still be posting the odd book review here and there until I return at the end of June from the fresh hell that is A Level. So until then have a great couple of months and keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment