Friday 2 September 2016

August Wrap Up // a month of alternative histories, Sci-Fis and ARCs

As you can see from above, I went to Disneyland Paris this month! As with every good holiday, it consisted of countless book pictures and endless reading.

Reading Wrap Up
This month's favourites have got to be Vicious and And I Darken for all their sick and twisted evilry. As always, you can find my review for a book by clicking on the title.

Book Haul
Technically this was last month's book haul since I got all of these from YALC on the 31st of July, but I posted July's wrap up that morning so I'm pretending August just started early! I wrote about my time at YALC in my Book Haul post.
  • Because You'll Never Meet Me by Leah Thomas
  • Whisper to Me by Nick Lake
  • Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertali
  • Running Girl by Simon Mason
  • Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

No comments:

Post a Comment