Tuesday 25 October 2016

Spooky and Mysterious Books on my TBR

Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I'm not a big fan of scary stories, but I do love a good mystery and spooky elements in my books. So here are a few books on my TBR listed under Mystery/Horror/Thriller that I'm excited to read.



(Note: I don't actually know if all of these fall under the above categories, but some people have listed them as such on goodreads so I've decided to include them anyway.)


1. Art in the Blood by Bonnie MacBird
2. Elementary: The Ghost Line by Adam Christopher
3. The Remaining Sherlock Holmes books
4. The Archived by Victoria Schwab

5. False Hearts by Laura Lam
6. The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry
7. Whisper to Me by Nick Lake

8. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
9. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
10. Running Girl by Simon Mason


Have you read any of these? What were your thoughts? Do you have any other spooky recommendations for this Halloween?

4 comments:

  1. The Archived is on my TBR too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/10/25/top-ten-tuesday-80/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! The premise is so fascinating and I need more Schwab books in my life.

      Delete
  2. I didn't love Miss Peregrine's, but there were definitely parts of it that were spooky. The pictures inside the book for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've heard mixed things about it. But it sounds unique and the movie trailer looked fab so I thought I'd give it a read.

      Delete