Tuesday 18 October 2016

Top 10 Most Memorable Fictional Pets

Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
For this TTT I was going to do bookish things I would name my future pets, but since I'm already pretty decided on naming my future pets after breakfast foods, I decided to list you 10 fictional pets that I personally found very memorable.



Book Pets
1. Manchee - The Knife of Never Letting Go
2. Legs - Aristotle and Dante
3. Chairman Meow - The Mortal Instruments
4. Church - The Infernal Devices
5. Chainsaw - The Raven Boys

TV Pets
6. Perry the Platypus - Phineas and Ferb
7. Waddles - Gravity Falls
8. Lion - Steven Universe
9. Appa - Avatar: The Last Airbender
10. Bear - Person of Interest

8 comments:

  1. This was a creative way to do this prompt. I haven't read any of these books but I love the idea of a platypus named Perry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I pretty much did this because I couldn't think of any bookish names I'd use myself! Perry is from a kids cartoon called Phineas and Ferb that I watched when I was younger and had a really cute and light hearted humour. Plus their pet platypus was an undercover secret agent with his own theme tune which I thought was pretty awesome!

      Delete
  2. I feel so out of the loop but the only one of these I know is Bear from Person of Interest and I loved him!!

    My Blog : http://www.teaandtitles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh someone else who watches Person of Interest! It's one of my favourite shows of all time and super underrated. I'm always the one telling people about it so I'm glad someone else has seen it too! Bear was precious and the way he helped on missions sometimes was so cute. I definitely feel like Shaw in that I'd only be in it for the dog!

      Delete
  3. I haven't read the book, yet!, but Legs is a *great* name for a pet! Good choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aristotle and Dante is such a beautiful book - and the reasoning behind Ari naming his dog Legs is really cute. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Love these, and my favorite pet in literature so far is definitely Chainsaw!!
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There aren't enough prominent fictional pets, so Chainsaw is also one that really stands out for me. Also she's a raven which is super badass so she's hard to forget about!

      Delete