Friday 2 February 2018

January Wrap Up // A Great Start to the Reading Year

January has been a busy reading and blogging month for me! I've finally reached 100 bloglovin followers which makes me super happy, and the average engagement for my posts has been the best it has ever been which is amazing. I also managed to get a lot of required reading done ahead of time for the upcoming semester, which should hopefully make getting through all of the books a little easier. Plus I read a total of 7 books which is awesome! Basically I'm in a good mood this month and I'm hopeful that I will be able to achieve more of my goals this year, both bookish and non-bookish.


Reading Wrap Up
Links will take you to my review of the books 😊


Post Wrap Up

What did you read this month? Did you have any favourites? Have you read any of the books I read or are any of them on your TBR? Tell me your thoughts!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, glad to see you liked The Hazel Wood! It personally wasn't my type of book, but it's always nice to see people enjoying it. I also can't wait to read Love, Hate & Other Filters because all I hear are AMAZING things. (The only problem is that my preorder shipped to my house instead of my campus :')) Hopefully February brings more books!

    - Aila @ One Way Or An Author

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Hazel Wood was great! I can see how it's not everyone's type of book, but I also love seeing people enjoy a book, even if I didn't. Love Hate & Other Filters is also really sweet. Not what I was expecting, but I still enjoyed it a lot and the messages in it. Aw I hope you manage to get to it when you're back home! Thank you Alia, I hope you read some wonderful books this month too <3

      Delete
  2. so many amazing books! i didn't know brokeback mountain is a book... is it a movie adaptation book or is the movie is the book adaptation?

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! And yes, Brokeback Mountain was a short story which was then adapted into a movie. I haven't watched the movie yet but I hear it's excellent (I'd definitely recommend the short story too)!

      Delete
  3. I read a lot of books last month, and I had a couple of favorites this month, one of them also being Love, Hate, and Other Filters! I'm also really curious about The Hazel Wood, so I'll have to check that one out, maybe borrow it or something :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We both had a producting reading month in January it seems! Love, Hate & Other Filters was great and I've already recommended it to lots of people. And The Hazel Wood is really good and might be my top favourite of the month. I hope you have a great February Valerie :D

      Delete